living in a garden of evil

/ July 14, 2013 /
Ever since I started working full-time (yay, new grad fun..!), I've been living the life of a quintessential hermit. Seriously. My free time is spent binge watching House of Cards and telling myself to clean my room but never actually doing it. Thankfully, yesterday I decided to actually get up and moving which led to quite the fun day thrifting, eating, and exploring with Matt. I picked up a few cool pieces from Goodwill and Value Village including an S Club 7 album and the Lion King soundtrack (judge me or not, it was the best purchase of the day). Of course, you can't end a day without nomming on some good treats with a side of taro bubble tea, mmm. We explored a nearby park soon after and snapped some photos along the way. 

I have to admit, my favourite part of the day was when a family of Canadian geese overtook the parking lot. Can't beat that!






Shirt by H&M | Motorcycle Vest by Forever 21 | Pants by Gap | Fringe Bag by Primark | Black Platforms by Primark

Neither here nor there,
t

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Femme et Homme , All rights reserved
Design by DZignine . Powered by Blogger